If you are considering bankruptcy but are concerned about interacting with our office, be assured we can handle the entire bankruptcy process remotely. The Covid 19 pandemic has affected the way business is conducted. Nonetheless, we are always innovating and using technology to continue to provide a level of service to our clients that is personal and online to help you file bankruptcy remotely. If you Covid 19 concerns, we can handle the entire bankruptcy remotely. Even the court hearing will be conducted remotely. While we are open for in person service, we have also helped numerous clients file bankruptcy remotely. We will provide complete instructions on how to interact with us remotely via video connection And we do it while maintaining the highest level of personal service that we have always delivered to our clients. To that effect we have and can:
- Initiate remote and secure video meetings with clients using the Zoom platform.
- Review documents interactively with clients.
- Receive and transmit documents electronically or by mail.
- Initiate payments electronically or by mail.
- Court hearings are also conducted remotely via phone or Zoom meetings.
What we want to stress to our clients that remote bankruptcy services are available for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 to help them through these difficult times. If you are experiencing financial difficulties, we can provide you with the same level of care remotely without any in-person interaction.